You will find many different fat burners for women in the market. However, if you already lead a busy life then experimenting to find the right one for yourself might seem daunting. If only you could find out whether Muscle Pharm’s Fitmiss Burn is as effective as it is made out to be or not. After all, the worldwide retail and large user following should mean it is doing right something, right?
Well, we’ll let you be the judge of that:
UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER AND REVIEWS
Like most fat burning pills, Fitmiss Burn also contains many ingredients that should be a part of a fat burning supplement. However, that doesn’t guarantee its effectiveness because while the product has been packed full of a variety of ingredients, they aren’t as good at burning fat as others are.
For instance, if you have tried a fat burning diet, you would know how effective of a fat burner green coffee extract can be. If you haven’t, then it would be useful for you to remember that green coffee contains chlorogenic acid in its chemical makeup. This substance is doubly useful in losing fat since it will transform the fat cells into energy while bringing the blood sugar down.
Experienced users have also been disappointed in the absence of black pepper from Fitmiss Burn! If this product was the top fat burner that it claims to be, this ingredient would be a part of it since it can speed up the rate at which body absorbs other fat burning ingredients!
THE SECRET FORMULA
- Green Tea Extract Unlike many fat burners for women, this one doesn’t include green coffee extract but tea. However, the use of green tea can result in weight loss and burning of body fat. Besides its fat burning properties, green tea is packed with different minerals and antioxidants beneficial for the body (source: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov).
- Dandelion –The main reason for including dandelion in fat burners is that it is a diuretic. When you use diuretics, the frequency of urination increases, and they help you lose the water weight. However, there is little evidence to suggest that the weight doesn’t return when you drink more water to keep from dehydrating.
- Glucomannan – Another weight loss ingredient found in many fat burning pills, glucomannan is said to help you achieve appetite control.
- Yerba Mate –Yerba mate has energy boosting qualities since it also contains caffeine, however, the boost comes with harmful side effects.
- Cayenne Pepper – A necessary part of any fat burning diet, cayenne can boost metabolism, reduce appetite, and help lose weight in effective doses.
Besides the main ingredients, the following micronutrients are also a part of Fitmiss Burn:
- Niacin 10% DV
- Chromium 59%
- Biotin 33% DV
- Magnesium 1% DV
- Zinc 5% DV
- Pantothenic Acid 20% DV
- Evlution Nutrition, LeanMode Review – Does It Really Work?
- PhenQ Review – Can This Fat Burner Really Helps You to Lose Weight?
Touted as the best weight loss supplement, here are the benefits you will gain from the use of Fitmiss’ Burn:
- Frequent urination due to the diuretics in the supplement will help prevent bloating.
- A bottle of the supplement has forty five and not thirty servings, so you get more worth out of your money.
- The supplement is easily available on Amazon and can be bought for just $29.99.
Like other fat burning supplements, you should be careful of taking the right daily dosage of Fitmiss’ Burn. Women should take two capsules and down them with a big glass of water since they can cause choking while going down. Take the capsules once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Do not forget to drink more water throughout the day while on this supplement since these pills might bring on dehydration.
POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS
While it might not be the best weight loss supplement out there, Fitmisss Burn does produce less side effects. Most of them are associated to drug interactions and allergies, so they can be easily avoided. The list of side effects caused due to drug-drug interaction and overdoes are mentioned below:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty breathing
Besides that, the ingredient Yohimbine can result in seizures and its sustained overdose can cause kidney failure. Additionally, another ingredient, Glucomannan, has been known to cause bloating, diarrhea, and flatulence. Similarly, raspberry ketones might end up making you jittery and keeping you up throughout the night.
Don’t attempt to take more than four capsules per day and don’t take them just before going to bed. Due to the raspberry ketones, you might stay up throughout the night. This fat burning supplement isn’t suitable for diabetics since it can cause hypoglycemia.
If you are thinking of trying out Muscle Pharm’s Burn, then just keep in mind that you won’t be offered your money back when things don’t work out. Another thing to remember is that this supplement contains too many ingredients that might result in mild side effects. Users have complained that often these side effects can last for longer than a day. If you are a female athlete looking for something that satisfies all your fitness needs, you’d be better off putting your faith in a different fat burner!
Photo Credit: res.freestockphotos.biz