With the growing demand for fat burners, every person, working out to eliminate body fat is searching for a reliable product. Hence, to assist our readers, this article will be reviewing one of the top fat burners – called LeanMode!
While thousands of people are reviewing this product with both negative and positive views, let’s just find out, if the well-known fat burner really lives up to our expectations or not.
Here is what you need to know before you get your hands on this famous fat burner!
An Introduction to LeanMode
LeanMode is termed as the natural fat burner which helps in;
- Fat burning
- Appetite control
- Boosting metabolism
- Building more energy
- Stimulating positive mood
While all of this is generally expected from a fat burner supplement, LeanMode bills itself also as a gluten-free or stimulant free supplement. However, this cannot be believed as 100% true as some of the ingredients in this supplement contain a small amount of caffeine (natural). Indeed, we don’t aim at knocking that if the supplement uses an adequate level of stimulants for the fat burning purpose.
So, if there is one thing challenging for this fat burner; it is to be effective in cutting fats using a few stimulants.
Speaking of which, let’s have a closer look at some of its main ingredients.
LeanMode’s Secret Formula
When it comes to fat burning supplements, ingredients list as one of the major aspects of it. The functionality of a supplement and its ability to bring positive results depends on its chosen ingredients. Hence if a supplement gets right ingredients with right composition, we get a winner there. However, if the ingredients and composition of a supplement are not up to the mark, it leads to more disappointed customers, who are never hesitant to leave poor reviews on Amazon.
For your assistance, here is the secret formula of LeanMode which aims at getting more good reviews than the dissatisfactory ones:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – An ingredient that helps in glucose metabolism and fat burning via Chlorogenic Acids which are contained in decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean. [Source: https://www.fitnessncare.com/green-coffee/]
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid – CLA – helps metabolism and in the stored fat consumption to boost energy. [Source: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – boost performance levels and energy while also facilitating the fat utilization for providing energy during workout. [Source: www.examine.com]
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract – taken from a tropical fruit, called as tamarind, and contain premium Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) – 60% level. [Source: www.draxe.com]
- Green Tea Extracts – facilitates energy and metabolic rate, to support fat burning and to boost levels of antioxidants. [Source: www.bodybuilding.com]
The supplement is not mentioned to be used with some exercise program or special diet. Also, it is available over the counter or at many online stores such as Amazon and others. However, one claim that is prevailing against the supplement is about its ingredient – Garcinia Cambogia. Despite its claim of suppressing appetite and in promoting weight loss, the substance is not actually backed up with any evident research.
Intake Directions and Price
As a dietary supplement;
- Take 3 capsules (1 serving) once or twice a day – regularly. For better results, take the dosage 60 minutes before the meal, as the first serving prior having breakfast and second before the dinner.
As a dietary supplement;
- Mix 12 oz. of water with 1 scoop and take at least two times daily. For better results, take this 60 minutes prior taking meal as first serving prior to taking breakfast and second before dinner.
However, the supplement is not FDA approved and must be avoided by people having any sort of existing medical condition.
Possible Side Effects
The supplement contains only five ingredients and all of these ingredients are completely natural. Therefore, there are no such reasons or report for it to bring any side effects. There are no reported side effects of this fat burner and this is one of the benefits of using a stim-free fat burner.
However, as stated earlier, there are some people who should not use this fat burner and even normal people should follow the dosage guidelines to avoid meeting any uncertain medical condition.
The Bottom line – Does this really work?
While some consumers claim to have minimal results, others find it good for suppressing appetite. From a research perspective, if a supplement or any of its ingredient is problematic than long-term results will be minimal. This lead towards the conclusion that LeanMode is not as effective as it is being marketed. It fails to produce solid weight reduction and this is a nonetheless, a serious dilemma.
The website does not mention any evident studies backing up the supplement except for the details of its ingredients. So we can say that there is a little chance of having successful results of this supplement. While it is affordable, it lacks research in terms of formula and composition.
So if you are looking for a fat burning supplement, we would recommend a product with clinically-tested ingredients which is also supported by its users and their positive reviews. Nonetheless, LeanMode is a choice to avail limited results as there are many better options to go for.