When you’re on a fat loss diet, dinner can be the most important meal that influences how successfully you’d lose weight. Think about it, if you have to go to work every morning, then breakfast is probably a rushed affair. You don’t pay attention to what goes into your maw as long as you get to work on time. Come lunch, there could be deadlines that must be met and projects that must be saved. The result would be another meal finished in a hurry so you can get back to your desk.
Now think about the scenario that surrounds the final meal of the day. You come home, tired beyond measure, and all you can think of is food. Something that is easily available perhaps? Your eyes fall on a menu wedged between the couch cushions. Lying down in a heap, it is all you can do to snake a toe and drag it to you.
The food arrives…ah, heaven, you think!
When you are on a diet, it is easy to follow it for the first two meals of the day. The only time you are in real danger of going off track is when you are home. So, put the phone down, throw the menu away, and look at these scrumptious recipes.
We made sure they were easy to put together, taste delish, and most importantly, burn fat like there’s no tomorrow!
Recipe 1 Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Cooked shrimp 1 pound
- Frozen stir-fry vegetables (mixed) 1 pound
- Soy sauce 4 tbsp
- Grab a wok
- Tip everything into it
- Stir them over the heat for a minute or two.
- Pour over two bowls of cooked brown rice.
Recipe 2 Salmon with Maple Glaze
This recipe will soon become a favorite part of your fat loss diet dinner and supplements:
- Maple syrup 6 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard 2 tbsp
- Shallot 2 tbsp (chopped finely)
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Olive oil 4 tbsp
- Rosemary 4 tsp
- Skinless salmon fillets 8 pieces (each 5 ounces and 1 inch thick)
- Baby spinach 12 oz pack
- Edamame 1 cup (cooked and then shelled)
- Red bell pepper 1 cup (cut into strips)
- Walnuts ½ cup (toasted and then chopped)
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the maple syrup, salt, vinegar, pepper, lemon juice, shallot, and mustard. Mix olive oil with 4 tablespoons from the mixture for the dressing.
- Next, make the glaze by adding the remaining mixture to a saucepan and allowing it to come to a boil. Let it simmer until syrupy before taking off the heat and adding rosemary.
- Add the fish to a preheated broiler and baste with half the glaze. Turn fish over after 5 min and then baste the other side. Remove from broiler when the fish turns flaky.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, drizzle the dressing over it, and toss to coat.
- Add the fish to each portion of the salad.
Recipe 3 Garlic Chicken
- Chicken breast 2 (large)
- Whole wheat bread crumbs ½ cup
- Skim milk ¼ cup
- Garlic clove ½
- Tabasco sauce 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Whole-wheat couscous 1 cup
- Zucchini and Summer Squash mixture 2 cups
- For a no-mess marinade, add everything to a Ziploc bag, and toss the ingredients around to coat the chicken.
- Bake the marinated breasts at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Slide them out of the oven and over the couscous and squash medley.
Recipe 4 Baked Omelet
This recipe is a good addition to any fat burning diet and meal plan because it can be served at dinner and for breakfast!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Bell pepper 2/3 cup (cut into strips)
- Mushrooms 2/3 cup (sliced)
- Zucchini 2/3 cup (sliced)
- Onion 1 small (chopped)
- Dried basil 1 tsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce 3 tbsp
- Egg whites 20
- Eggs 10
- Water ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese ½ cup (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Tomato sauce, warmed (optional)
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the veggies and basil to it. Cook for 5-8 min before seasoning it with salt and pepper. After removing the skillet off the heat, stir in the sauce.
- Beat the whites and whole eggs along with salt. Pour into a baking pan lightly coated with cooking spray and bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees until eggs have just set.
- Combine the cheese in a small bowl and set aside.
- Make 5-inch squares out of the eggs, then lift each square with a spatula, and onto a plate. Add the vegetables and cheeses. Then, fold the omelets into triangles.
If you are looking for a fat burning diet without exercise, then you won’t find better recipes than the ones mentioned here. However, if you want to give your fat burning that extra oomph, then try out Instant Knockout. Combined with your fat loss diet dinner recipes, there is no way you won’t lose that stubborn belly fat!